Election Day is Monday, October 22.
You can vote in advance on October 6, 10, 11, or 13th. On election day, you can vote at your designated polling location or at one of four super voting locations across the city between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. These super voting locations are at:
- John M. Harper Library
- RIM Park
- Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex
- City Hall
- University of Waterloo – Davis Centre
- Wilfrid Laurier University – Concourse
Debates and Forums
CivicTechWR has created Waterloo Region Votes, which contains a list of nominated candidates across the region and the questionnaires they have completed as well as various election events being held.
The following events have been organized by various organizations and include candidates for Ward 6:
- “Meet the Candidates” on Sept. 26, 12pm-2pm, Paul Martin Centre (Laurier) hosted by the Wilfrid Laurier University Students Union (Mayor and Councillor candidates, all wards)
- Rogers TV debate, taped on Sept. 27
- “Politics @ the Pub”, Oct. 18, 4:30pm, Bombshelter Pub (UWaterloo) hosted by UW Federation of Students (Mayor and Ward 6 candidates)
The Waterloo Chronicle has also provided City of Waterloo candidates (Mayor and all wards) space to discuss why residents should vote for them. I was pleased to have the opportunity to share what I’ve done and what I want to do.